The following entities are eligible for the LA COVID Grant Fund Round 4:
- Micro-entrepreneurs: for-profit entities that made less than $100,000 in gross revenues based on most recently filed tax return (2018 or 2019). Eligible for a $5,000 grant.
- Very small businesses: for-profit entities that made $100,001-$1,000,000 in gross revenues based on most recently filed tax return (2018 or 2019). Eligible for a $15,000 grant
- Very small non-profits: 501c3 entities and chambers of commerce that made less than $1,000,000 in gross revenues based on most recently filed 990 Form (2018 or 2019). Eligible for a $15,000 grant
- Small businesses: for-profit entities that made $1,000,001-$5,000,000 in gross revenues based on most recently filed tax return (2018 or 2019). Eligible for a $25,000 grant
Additionally, we wanted to let you know that we are making a few key updates since we last updated you:
- DUNS number only required for non-profit entities. Don’t have one? Receive one for free here.
- Once an applicant applies during Round 4, you will NOT have to re-apply for future rounds. We will save all responses for future finalist draws! However, if you applied in Rounds 1, 2, 0r 3, you must apply one more time to be eligible
- Chambers of Commerce are now eligible to apply!
- Very small businesses and small businesses that are based in the City of LA are required to have a Business Tax Registration Certificate. Micro-entrepreneurs and non-profits are not required to have a Business Tax Registration Certificate (BTRC). See if your business is registered here.
- Very small nonprofits based in the City of Los Angeles must have a minimum gross revenue of $50,000
Please note, all prior Round finalists have since been contacted. If you were not selected as a finalist, you were not contacted.
The Round 4 application period will be open on August 31st. Your application must be completed by Friday, September 4th, 11:59 p.m. PT. Find the application and the new eligibility standards on the website here.
More COVID-19 resources below:
- City of LA
- County of LA
- Business Source Centers in the City of LA
- LISC LA COVID Resources
If you have questions not answered by the FAQ, please email LACovidFund@lisc.org. We are monitoring this inbox and updating the FAQ accordingly.