The San Fernando Valley Sun is adjudicated as a newspaper of general circulation by the Superior Court of the County of Los Angeles. We can help you with all your legal publishing needs like Name Change, Summons, Probate, Public Lien Sales and other court ordered publishing.

Name Change

In order to publish your name change, you will need the court to provide you with document NC-120, once you have that form approved by the court and they have given you approval to publish in our paper.
Email a copy of the form to
Fax a copy of the form to (818) 925-2735

The San Fernando Sun
1150 San Fernando Road, Suite 100
San Fernando, CA 91340
(Please include your full contact information so that we may reach you if we have any questions)
You are always welcome to come in to our office.

For pricing or questions please call Erica Ramos at (818) 365-3111 Ext 153 or email

Send us a message