MISSION HILLS (CNS) – The investigation was continuing today into the death of a woman — identified in media reports as a nanny who worked for singer Katharine McPhee — who was killed when an SUV crashed through a service bay and into the reception area of a Mission Hills car dealership.

The crash occurred about 9:10 a.m. Wednesday at Hamer Toyota in the 11000 block of North Sepulveda Boulevard, according to the Los Angeles Police Department.

According to police, a 2017 Toyota RAV4 was being driven into the dealership when “the driver accelerated for unknown reasons and collided with several people who were inside.”

“The force of the collision caused injuries to two employees and a customer,” police said. “Major damage was also caused to the inside of the business.  The Los Angeles Fire Department paramedics responded to the scene and transported all three subjects to a local hospital.”

The two employees — a 23-year-old man and a 35-year-old man — were treated for non-life-threatening injuries and were expected to recover, police said. “The driver of the Toyota RAV4 is an 84-year-old female resident of Mission Hills. She was not injured in the collision.”

An LAPD spokesman told City News Service on Tuesday morning that the investigation was ongoing, and the motorist, whose name was not released, has not been arrested.

 “The customer was a 55-year-old female who sustained fatal injuries was pronounced deceased at the hospital,” police said.

As of Tuesday morning, the fatally injured woman had not been identified officially by the Los Angeles County Department of Medical Examiner.

According to TMZ.com, she was Yadira Calito, who was the nanny for 2-year-old Rennie Foster — the son of “American Idol” alum Katherine McPhee and her husband, musician/producer David Foster.

“Our sources say the nanny, Yadira Calito, is the woman who died last week in an incident at a San Fernando Valley car dealership,” TMZ reported. “Kat’s nanny was pinned under the SUV and dragged for about 20 feet before eventually being freed from under the car. She was rushed to a hospital in critical condition, and later pronounced dead.”

McPhee, 39, and Foster, 73, were on tour in Asia, but she announced on Instagram Friday that she needed to return home due to a “horrible tragedy” and would miss two planned shows in Jakarta, Indonesia.

“It’s with heavy heart I announce I have to miss our final two shows of our Asia run,” McPhee wrote. “David and I have had a horrible tragedy in our family and at least one of us needs to get back home to our family. Please know how sorry I am and how much I wish to return one day and perform for you all.”

Foster remained in Indonesia and performed as scheduled, according to media reports.